Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Crochet Pattern: Baby Doll Carrier & Portable Bassinet

Here is my newest crochet pattern that my niece was kind enough to model for me -- a Baby Bjorn and a portable bassinet for baby dolls! My niece doesn't know it yet but she's going to receive the baby doll, diaper bag, baby bjorn carrier and portable bassinet for Christmas :)

Now your little girl can take her baby doll with her everywhere! The baby carrier can be used with the doll facing forward or facing your child. And this pattern only involves knowledge of a few basic stitches and is suitable for a newbie crocheter.

5 comments:

WolleWahn said...

oh...it´s so cute!!!
Is the pattern in your shop?
Have a nice day, Ulla

Anna said...

Thank you, Ulla! Yes, I just listed it in my shop :)

Lois Evensen said...

Really, really cute. :)

angeldreamer said...

OM my this is too CUTE..!!!
I'm just learning to crochet at the age of 49 started 3 weeks ago..
And I'm hooked already with just learning a couple stiches.

Is there a way to get the pattern it just one your showing I would truly appreciate finding more about it.

Thanks Linda

Anna said...

Hi, Linda! This pattern is available for purchase in my Etsy shop: craftyanna.etsy.com

Thank you so much, Anna :)